Hudson Entry & Automation provides access control solutions to our industrial, commercial, and institutional customers.
Commercial Locksmithing Products
Contact us to evaluate if your property is secure, up to standard and safe.
- High Security Keyways
- Crash Bars and Exit Devices
- Security Grills and Shutters
- Folding and Security Gates
- Turnstiles and Optical Portals
- Automatic Openers and Barrier Free Washroom Systems
- Electronic Locks and Strikes
- Keyless Entry Systems and Access Control
- Electronic Access Control Hardware
Hudson Entry & Automation utilizes expert locksmith technicians with more than a decade of experience, to install, service, and maintain your access control systems. Our team strives to provide safety, security, and reliability to all customers.
- Cutting and Rekeying
- Door Hardware Installations
- Mailbox Upgrades
- Pedestrian Door Repairs and Maintenance
- Master Key System Management
- Access Control System Consultation
- Safe Opening and Service
- Automatic Operator Service
Restricted Key Systems
A restricted key system uses patent protected keys and lock cores to restrict access to your property and stop unauthorized duplication.
The patented keys are only available to approved agents, and can only be duplicated upon detailed authorization.
Our products will not cut a duplicated key without a letter/order signed by one of the signatories for your system.
The Restricted Key System is simple, smart, and cost effective.
We aim high to provide our customers with safety, security, and reliability in both our service and products. Hudson Entry & Automation takes these core values and provides the highest quality products to ensure that your property or business is up to the standard for access control. Visit some of our partner websites below to learn why.