To our valued clients,
First, I want to emphasize we remain open for business, and our team is ready. With that said, I am writing to share an update with you on how your team at Hudson is addressing COVID-19 in our operations.
Over the past number of days I have spoken with a number of our clients – Like you, they have questions and concerns. They are concerned about their business, their employees and their customers. We certainly share your concerns!
This undoubtedly will be a challenging chapter for all of us as a community. During this temporary arrangement, we are committed to fulfilling our responsibility of protecting your business as best we can. We trust that you will understand if things take a bit longer, calls not returned as quickly, or emails not responded to as promptly as we would like.
Here’s what Hudson is doing
- Implemented procedures for operational readiness
- Mandating self-isolation for any team member showing symptoms
- Deferring unnecessary site visits, sales calls – exception of project ‘job checks’
- Assessing inventory levels to ensure service continuity and reduce disruptions
- Monitoring changing security threats and requirements closely
- In Short – Our team will take care of you, and we will take care of them
Please note: There will be parts or items that are back-ordered and out of stock. If you feel you need spare parts for any of your equipment, or if you have needs that go outside of your current service agreement, please contact us so we can make sure you’re covered.
Count on our team to continue our mission to provide outstanding services; while solving challenging and important security problems – ‘We Protect Business’ is our ‘Core Focus’.
Our office is closed to the public.
For emergency service please CONTACT US.
President, Hudson Entry & Automation Inc.